Speakers to Mate with McCormack?

Hi all. I have a DNA .05 Rev A amp, and am adding an RLD-1 pre soon. I've heard Vandys are good mates, but would like some more options. I need a floorstanding speaker to provide full-range sound for a music collection that has every genre imaginable in it. Primary tastes are rock and jazz, though. Looking at $1k-2k used, ideally, maybe up to 2500.

Thanks in advance for the advice!
aggielaw
Sorry about the klipsch comment. I really did sell the forte's though. In any event, with that amp you can pick any speaker you like. The real question is "what speaker for 1- 2k" used. Vandy is a great choice.
Vandys are a great choice. Von Schweikerts are excellent, as well, but hard to imagine them at $2500 used, given they are only abut 6 months old and getting rave reviews. 3Asigs would set you back about $2300 but you would want more muscle. 2CE sigs and a 2WQ sub would be in your price range. Add a second sub later, when you get teh $. The only way to beat it would be with 3A sigs and a pair of 0.5A+. I know, I used to have them. Eventaully went tubes, but for SS, this is a great match, unless you are looking for an upfront sound.
Vandys are a great choice. Von Schweikerts are excellent, as well, but hard to imagine them at $2500 used, given they are only abut 6 months old and getting rave reviews. 3Asigs would set you back about $2500 but you would want more muscle. 2CE sigs and a 2WQ sub would be in your price range. Add a second sub later, when you get the $. The only way to beat it would be with 3A sigs and a pair of 0.5A+. I know, I used to have them. Eventually went tubes, but for SS, this is a great match, unless you are looking for an upfront sound.