Speakers with imaging "Free of the box"

I am aware of several speakers that people say produce an image "free of the box": Green Mountain Audio Continuum, Ohm Acoustics Walsh, Reference 3a DiCapo.

What speakers have you heard that do this?
tvad
Totem. ALL of them (Though I can only personally testify to Sttaf, Mani-2, and Winds)

Also, Von Schweikert VR4 genIII's
I know that many knowledgeable and experienced audiophiles will not believe this, but my Duntech Sovereigns completely disappear. It isn't easy, but it can be done. My room is 25'X19.5'X8.5" and the speakers are on the long wall. Unbelievable sound. Rest of system is H-Cat P12R preamp, McIntosh MC 402 amp, A computer based system, using the Bel Canto Dac3 in the USB mode. Anyone that want's to hear what I'm talking about is welcome to come and listen. Oh yes, also power cables, interconnects and speaker cables from Joe Cohen of Lotus Group. I've owned the Sovereigns for 21 years. Wouldn't trade them for anything else I've heard.
A second vote for the Evolution Acoustics MM3. Simply amazing! I've had several listeners over who couldn't believe how they "disappeared" given their size.
I have owned Ohm and Gallos both in the past two years. Be aware, omnidirectionals are very position critical.
The speakers I have now are the disappearing champs in my house, and a name you won't see here very often - drum roll please: Selah RC-5 from Rick Craig.