Spectron MIII MKII after market tweeks ?

Pls share your tweeks on your Spectron MIII MKII power amps.
I know the power cord and isolation devices makes a difference. At the moment I am powering up 3 pcs MIII MKII with PAD Dominus Ferox and installed Finite Elemente Cerapucs.
Each amp is feed on it's dedicated 20 amp 120 vac line.
The results are easily felt especially with more clarity of the bass notes.
I am considering adding the Remote Sense Cables, however, I operate 2 amps in mono and I am not sure if the Remote Sense applies in mono mode and what benefit versus the price of the Elrod cables.

Thank you.
128x128terryakhan
Hello Oscar,

Elrod cables can be used in one stereo amp as a pair or in two monoblock amplifiers as a quartet - all the same, four separate cables - no changes. Each positive and each neative cable has not only its separate tubing but also its own separate vibration control and shielding. You can have regular termination (this is that I have, WBT NextGen silver) or (with Spectron Audio permission) Speakon termination - your choice. You must be aware that with Speakon - stereo and mono terminations are different so if you bought stereo pair and want to use them later on for monoblocks - you will need re-terminate it (by Elrod, Specron etc)

Hello Azwill - what is the web site of Greg Straley.
Are his cables any good? For example, if he made power cords are they comprable to older Elrod power cords? (I am saying older because Elrod is introducing nex generation of power cables, IC and speaker cables)

Thank you
Rafael
I am using Grover Huffman's cables - I ordered a 3 foot only pair as I have outboard crossovers. Prior to that I used some temp audioquest cables and they did what they needed to. Grover's cables were more clearly refined, lower noise floor and open sounding; but on the scale of improvements the difference between stereo and monoblock's was shockingly more obvious.

Anyway, I liked what I heard from Grover's cables so much that I ordered 2 power cords and a phono cable from him, to arrive shortly. All his cables are hand made to order and are terrific value.
Rafael,

Gregg Straley's site is http://www.realitycables.com/ I don't believe he does power cords, just speaker cable and IC's. The website only shows his standard speaker cable. If you do have interest, he is generally available after 5:00 PM in Illinois--his phone number is on his website.

Regards,
Will
Thank you Azwill, I actually auditioned Reality Cables and simply did not know the name of the manufacturer. For the speaker cable of a few hundred dollar cost - they may be one of the best, I would fully agree with you.

However, Elrod cables - its not even another class , its another dimension. Sorry. Even people who used to Elrod sonic signature in his power cords are for surprise - and even for power cords - he produces next generation of them. Much more 3D, much more "there" factor, much more details - like reflections from walls etc making sound much more REAL..............

Thank you again

All The Best
Rafael