Spectron Musician III SE Mk.2? What Changed?

I see at the Spectron site that they have released a Mark 2 edition of the Musician III SE. But there isn't any discussion of what has actually changed in the amp besides the price, which is now $7195 up from $6495. If anyone knows what the new changes are, I would really love to know.
oofer
Bravo, Dob.

This whole thing has been blown out of proportion. Talk about a tempest in a teapot.

I don't own a Spectron, but I would like to try one. Simon's attempt at humor or sarcasm, whichever, wouldn't affect my decision to buy a Spectron one bit. From the many posts on audio forums all over the internet, it seems that Spectron's customer service is outstanding. And apparently the Musician III SE is incredible sounding.

I can think of numerous audio companies that truly deserve the scorn and condemnation that has been bandied about here, but I don't think Spectron is one of them.
Simon's post was smug and sarcastic. His poor attempt at humor was unfortunate and perhaps a ghostwriter at Spectron should "edit" his submissions.

However, if one looks at the product reviews and owner's comments, it would be disingenuous not to consider Spectron. I have never auditioned any of the products but would welcome the opportunity.

For a potential buyer to eliminate Spectron based solely on Simon's gaff, is an extremely thin skinned reaction IMO.
Hi Bill, I believe at least a while ago Spectron had a 30 days money back guarantee. . . that was used to enable audiophiles to try out Spectron amps without making a irrevocable commitment. You can give Spectron a buzz at 818-435-2090 and find out if the offer is still available.
Audiofeils' comment is probably the most succinct and accurate and I would have to count myself amongst the thin-skinned over-reactionaries. Fair and balanced summary, Bill. If you do hear the Spectron and are impressed - i.e. if it sounds vastly better than the other underwhelming D-class amps I've heard, be sure to let us know!
30 days is better then 15,thats what Bel Canto switched to,and believe me 15 days isnt even close to enough days to make a decision.Not when it comes to digital.