SUT decision: Ortofon Verto vs Ortofon STA6600L

Friends,
I am considering adding a SUT to between my Lyra Skala cartridge and RCM Sensor phonostage. I have noticed that even with a cheap vintage Ortofon SUT there is a clear improvement in terms of musical flow and drama when compared with using the phonostage standalone. At the moment I can get a Ortofon Verto which is a new generation SUT by Ortofon (using Lundahl inside) or I can also get a vintage STA 6600L which uses an original Jorgen Schou SUT inside. Which of them is preferable ? Will the old tranny hold when compared to a latest Lundahl tranny ?
pani
Thanks Wrm57, thats an interesting observation. This goes to show more very important thing, with most phonostages a good SUT into the MM input sounds better than going direct into the MC input. There would be exceptions I agree, but most as I said could be behaving this way. So, I guess it would be interesting to look for a very good MM phonostage and look for a matching SUT for the cartridge.
Pani, I've come to that conclusion myself, namely, that SUTs into an MM phono stage is the way to go for me. The Allnic H3000 is by far the best phono stage I've had in my system, and it is essentially a tubed MM phono stage with built-in SUTs for MC carts, offering four windings (13x, 20x, 26x, 40x) and four secondary input impedance options (in mine, 30K, 47K, 75K, 100K). Two MC inputs go through its SUTS; two MM inputs bypass them and lead directly to the secondary impedance options, so you can use MM carts or, for MC carts, stand-alone SUTs with other windings. The 30x winding that seems ideal for the Kansui isn't offered by the Allnic, hence the Bob's SKY 30 through MM inputs is best for that cartridge. It's an elegant approach. But a similar result could be achieved less expensively via a high-quality MM phono stage and SUT matched to the cartridge, as you say. Bob is very helpful in this regard: give him the specs of your cartridge and he runs the calculations to determine the best windings match.