T+A elektroakustik HV Series Components

T+A stands for Theory and Application.

I'm keeping this broad and open to T+A's HV Series components (HV = High Voltage),

Which (currently) includes two integrated amplifiers, two multi-source players, preamplifier, amplifier, power supply, and SACD/CDP/DAC.

Creating this thread for owners to share their impressions, findings, thoughts, experiences, and questions about their HV components. Comparisons to other T+A Series products are also welcome.
Ag insider logo xs@2xdavid_ten
@audiotroy  In your opinion, what would be the top five speaker pairings for the T+A PA 3100 HV?

I'm leaving this very open ended to get a feel for what pairings you find ideal, for reference purposes. They can of course be lines you carry and perhaps some you do not. Thank you.
T+A is amazing.  Hopefully some day a 3100 will be mine.

I would say that when the DAC 8 DSD is using the single bit converter and playing DSD 512 it is the highest value proposition in Hi-Fi I’ve yet heard.  It is just fantastic, and their USB implementation nearly immune to any “digititus”.
T & A makes some great stuff at a great price.  A very underrated company in the U.S.