Talon Audio Khorus???

Have heard interesting things about these speakers Any others who have heard these with an opinion? Jim
acuujim
see the review at www.stereotimes.com . the editor notes the Khorus takes 400 hours to break in! but after that he claims they are state-of-the-art with no competition, price no object. he also rates the ROC sub . he is also driving them with dual EVo amps . I've seen a number of people matching the Talons with the EVo. I plan to follow the same strategy, but with a Khite/ROC combination.
Let's see.. talon uses an eminence guitar woofer. The mid driver is average, the tweeter is a good unit. The wood is nice. The price is a rip-off. I found the sound to be bloaty and colored. The reviewer at stereotimes who did the review is going to work for Talon... Put it all together and you have rip-off prices, mediocre quality and great marketing tactics.. Look around.. there is better out there foe much less Fred
Read the other threads about the Talon. You'll see that this last response from Fred_lane is full of it.