Talon Khorus

Found a pair locally.  They are asking $2000.  The gentleman believes they were from 2001.  Badging on the back simply says Khorus.  Have not had a chance to see them up close yet.

thoughts?
allansumnall
I remember the Talons making a huge splash in 2002-2004 or so and then just as quickly vanishing. Hey didn't seem to have much staying power 
Owned them - V2 version. Decent speaker for $4000 grand used about 14 years ago. I think they sound good for no more than $1200 used today.  
Thanks everyone for the input.  Sounds like the guy took them in trade for a payment of some work.  I am not sure he has listened to them himself.  He said he got them from the owner's sister who didn't listen to them either.  I wasn't sure of he was talking about the owner of Talon or the owner of the company he did the work for.

Okay I will say that I heard them at an audio show in NYC a few years back and I thought they sounded pretty good. I'm not sure what version I heard, I understand that there were actually a few versions with changes made in the crossover over the years, but the ones I heard must have been the latest iterations as it wasn't all that long ago, it was certainly after 2004.