Taralabs cables

Hi, I wanted to start a new thread for all the owners of Taralabs cables, Enjoy, and cheers.
128x128audiolabyrinth
Hi fritzspeaks, the dial on your cable's basically changes the impedance of the speaker cable's,  thus changes the sound,  back in the day,  your cable model was what the reviewer's  raved about in the audio publication's,  putting Taralab's on the map as the authentic "The Absolute Reference Audio " laboratory. 
The TARA Labs Grandmaster Evolution Digital Interconnect uses a pair of RSC® Gen 3 Rectangular Solid Core® conductors.
In the AES/EBU format, the conductors are critically spaced to ensure an exacting 110 Ohm characteristic impedance; this is the AES/EBU format used with XLR connectors.
The RSC Gen 3 conductors are smaller than the Gen 2 version, and this provides a more extended bandwidth for the digital signal.
The TARA Labs Grandmaster Evolution Interconnect uses a system of woven filaments constructed from small Teflon tubes, to expand and displace the shield further away from the signal carrying conductors.
In this way, the Grandmaster Evolution Digital Interconnect is able to reduce digital distortion, called ‘jitter’.
Jitter explains why Digital cables sound different from on to another.
The most significant reason for the different sound in digital recording and playback systems is the phenomenon of ‘errors’.
The most widely known error is called ‘jitter’. Jitter can be thought of as a timing error or a distortion of the digital bit-stream within the digital send and receive components and the digital interconnect cable.
The timing errors (digital jitter) can be reduced by using better quality cable with superior shielding to reject interference within the cable.
The Taralab's muse interface is a state of the art adapter,  this adapter will soon be reviewed in stereophile or the Absolute Sound magazines,  this adapter will work with any other high-end cable's,  no matter the brand,  this adapter has the same material that the HFX and Grandmaster grounding station's have,  this adapter will set the bar for performance for all others to follow 😎
The shipping starts next week on the muse interface,  I'm pre-ordering mine today,  in turn,  I will be doing a professional review that will be posted on the taralab's website .