Technics SL-1700 feet

Would anyone know of where I could purchase the screw in type feet for this particular table or something equivalent? Would need all four and thanks for any help you can offer.
john421
Bought mine new back in 1976. The feet are in great shape but I can tell you, everything I've tried under it was an improvement on the factory feet. I wouldn't waste one minute looking for something similar. Best you can use are BDR Cones, but might be hard to find. 
If they are standard like all technics feet then you can upgrade to ISONOE, i've been using them for 7 years on my upgraded SL1210mkII 
And if you want something very special just remove all feet and put your Technics right on the flat and fully udjustable rare Audio-Technica AT616 Pneumatic Insulators.
@john421,  are you looking for feet for a SL-1700 or SL-1700mk2?

My first SL-1700mk2 was a rescue case, nearly destroyed by a rap-“DJ”. He took the feet off of it and lost them. Not being able to locate the exact replacement feet, and not very impressed with their design, I set out for a better solution. I took a set of SL-1200mk2 feet and tapped the aluminum foot mounts to accept the 5mm or 6mm thread they use. Since the SL-1700mk2 already has great spring suspension isolation, the SL-1200mk2 feet (which are the only isolation the 1200 has) have to do a much better job, and on the SL-1700mk2, they work, fit and look great. Maybe this will be a solution you can use too. 
The original Technics feet must be replaced on any old Technics turntable, no matter which model, those original feet provides ZERO isolation and Technics notorious for bass feedback picket up even by MM cartridge. So the first thing to do it to add ISONOE or AT616 instead of those awful original Technics feet. 

On new Technics the feet are completely different and does not have this problem at all.  
That’s for SL-1200mk2+ turntables. The SL-1700mk2 (and 1600mk2 and 1800mk2) have a proper spring suspension of the TNRC platform supporting the spindle and tonearm while the 1200 has a solid hunk of rubber. That’s also why the 1200 feet are better than the others. Add the 1200 feet to the spring suspension and you have as close to perfect isolation as you can get. 
You might look here:  https://mnpctech.com/turntable-feet-replacement-isolation/

I have no experience (yet) with their products, but just ordered a set of the large feet for my JVC turntable.  I'll report back once I get them.  

The JVC turntable has springy feet and I have springy floors which adds up to a lot of sensitivity to footfalls.  I have the turntable sitting on hockey pucks at the moment, which are much better at managing vibration and sound better than with the stock feet.

If your table is on a solid surface something like the Isonoe feet might be better.
@john421 just add ISONOE and you will be fine, for higher budget buy AT616 Pneumatic Insulators (very rare) as they can support much higher weight up to 130lbs (can be used under any turntable, including superheavy ones if you will ever upgrade your SL1700)
The spring suspension on the SL-1700 is excellent. The mounting should be to the plinth via aluminum brackets if it’s like the SL-1700mk2 which then suspends the TNRC floating base that carries the spindle and tonearm. Since the spring suspension is already giving you plenty of isolation, you don’t have to spend a fortune on feet. 
Looking at photos 11&12 on pic click https://picclick.com/Technics-SL-1700-Turntable-Plinth-Genuine-item-Cabinet-392013998923.html#&gid=1&pid=11
the suspension is the same design in principle. Drilling and tapping the holes for the old foot mounts to accept the SL-1200mk2 feet should be just as easy as on my SL-1700mk2. Don’t drill all the way, because you need to put a screw in the bottom of each suspension tower to secure it to the plinth. I took regular sheet metal screws, #6 iirc, chucked them into a drill and held a flat file to the heads to make them fit through the suspension tower. It is much easier than it sounds. Really, it is.
rare Audio-Technica AT616

Sorry but  precisely because rare but above all very expensive (2 or 3 times more than the Technics 1700) it is absolutely useless to advise them.

@john421 I advise you if you want to stay in the Audio Technica home to buy the AT 605 feet that are better suited for the weight and cost of your turntable.
Sorry but precisely because rare but above all very expensive (2 or 3 times more than the Technics 1700) it is absolutely useless to advise them.

AT616 can be used not only under turntables, but under a table platform itself, because those feet (like no others) can support up to 60kg (130lbs) and fully adjustable. Raul has been using them under subwoofers! So you can imagine. Expensive, but very effective device for proper isolation of any component in audio system. I have no idea about OP’s budget, the fact that he’s got a relatively cheap turntables is not a target price. Any turntable (from 10kg to 60kg) at any price will benefit on AT616 Pneumatic feet, so it doesn’t matter. Look at the prices for Stillpoints for example.

Isonoe are much cheaper and designed for Technics

Isonoe are not designed for any Technics model, only the SL-1200mk2, which is vastly different and inferior to the spring suspended SL-1700 and SL-1700mk2. 
I am using Isonoe, what are you trying to say, have you ever tried/seen them? They can be screwed in any technics as the direct replacement of the stock feet (which is a junk even on SH-10B3 obsidian plinth). For any other equipment (CD players etc) isonoe designed slightly different feet. Everything explained on their site. 

As a dirt cheap alternative every   machinery shop can custom made a metal cones of any size to put under turntable plinth. 

Also i think original technics parts available online for purists, but technics feet are junk even those designed for top models of their expensive plinth (even for SH-10B7) and 100% junk on SL1700 (and mk2 too) just like on any other technics OLD turntable. 

@chakster

(Technics feet are)
100% junk on SL1700 (and mk2 too) just like on any other technics OLD turntable.

Not a very objective statement. There’s more to the story also. The feet are are designed to work as part of a system. It is the whole system that either accomplishes or fails to accomplish the goal of isolation. This comes with varying degrees of success. The SL-1200mk2 for example is for most intents and purposes, unsuccessful at isolating vibration due to its poor secondary and lack of tertiary isolation (sprung rubber feet and rubber chassis) which lacks diversity of spring rates, compliancy and natural resonance frequencies.

The majority of lower end Technics models do much better with only sprung rubber feet and TNRC chassis, thanks to diversity in the isolation system.

Back to the upper mid range, the SL-1700/1600/1800 mk1 and mk2 variants incorporate highly successful sprung suspension and TNRC chassis on simple rubber feet. If you replace those with the better rubber/sprung feet from the SL-1200mk2, you end up with an isolation system that is so successful in its mission that you couldn’t want for more. That is because it incorporates elements with difffering spring rates, compliancy and natural resonance frequencies. Each on its own cannot be as effective at successfully isolation vibrations as the whole system.

Technics: the science of sound.