Tekton Double Impacts

Anybody out there heard these??

I have dedicated audio room 14.5x20.5x9 ft.  Currently have Marantz Reference CD/Intergrated paired to Magnepan 1.7's with REL T-7 subs.  For the vast majority of music I love this system.  The only nit pick is that it is lacking/limited in covering say below 35 hz or so.  For the first time actually buzzed the panel with an organ sacd. Bummer.  Thought of upgrading subs to rythmicks but then I will need to high pass the 1.7's.  Really don't want to deal with that approach.

Enter the Double Impacts.  Many interesting things here.  Would certainly have a different set of strengths here.  Dynamics, claimed bottom octave coverage in one package, suspect a good match to current electronics.

I've read all the threads here so we do not need to rehash that.  Just wondering if others out there have FIRST HAND experience with these or other Tekton speakers

Thanks.
corelli
Thanks @david_ten for the info.

@waltersalas , I plan on getting the upgrade package and a different color. What was the additional cost?
Have the Spread Spectrum Technologies Son of Ampzilla 2 Wyred 4 Sound version amp back in rotation for a couple of days. This is a Class A/B amp with the first 10 in A. Also added Triode Wire Labs PCs into the system a few days ago.

The Tektons, along with what's ahead of them just keep delivering!

Listening to Eric Bibb's 'Migration Blues' album. Amazing! And the silly part is that the Tekton's still have 'scale' left in the game. : )

Thanks again, guys. I am looking forward to the comparison. Though I understand from many of you that the Tektons sound good right out of the box, my experience with new speakers is that they take anywhere from 50-100 hours--or even more--to fully open up and sound their best. Therefore, I am expecting this to be a process, rather than an "event," which is fine by me.

@david_ten I would say the Daedalus are the favorites by a field goal,  but the Tektons are young, up and coming, and have big play potential, so an upset is certainly a possibility.

@mac48025 I have never heard those Legacy speakers, but I know they are highly regarded, as are some of other speakers the DI have replaced in other systems. That gives me hope that they will hold their own with the Daedalus.

@lancelock  With the upgrade package, a new pair of Double Impacts is $3375 delivered. So the difference is $375, which is not necessarily insignificant, but is reasonable enough that I thought it was worth it. Audiophile Nervosa being what it is, I didn't want to get, like, and keep the speakers, only to experience that niggling feeling six or eight months from now that I might be missing that extra few degrees of refinement or impact--if I had only gotten the upgrade. Also, I want to hear the DI at their absolute best against my Daedalus.

@waltersalas 

"Audiophile Nervosa being what it is, I didn't want to get, like, and keep the speakers, only to experience that niggling feeling six or eight months from now that I might be missing that extra few degrees of refinement or impact--if I had only gotten the upgrade"

Well said. I eagerly await the DI duel with the Daedalus.

Just got through, about five hours, of listening to a SET 2A3 (3.5 watts into 4 ohms) being driven buy the Micro-ZOTL as a preamp into the DI's.  

This combo was very sweet, colorful, rich with lots of "meat on the bone" imaging.  However, it did not have the overall dynamic drive/pop, bass control, transparency, and ultimate volume levels of the Micro-ZOTL used as an amplifier.  Remember the Micro-ZOTL is 1 watt into 4 ohms, yet it's control of the DI's bottom end and its usable Db levels were better then the 3.5 watts of the SET amplifier.

Yet, on the right musical selections, (vocals, small group jazz) the SET 2A3 amp sounded beautiful with the DI's.