Tekton Double Impacts

Anybody out there heard these??

I have dedicated audio room 14.5x20.5x9 ft.  Currently have Marantz Reference CD/Intergrated paired to Magnepan 1.7's with REL T-7 subs.  For the vast majority of music I love this system.  The only nit pick is that it is lacking/limited in covering say below 35 hz or so.  For the first time actually buzzed the panel with an organ sacd. Bummer.  Thought of upgrading subs to rythmicks but then I will need to high pass the 1.7's.  Really don't want to deal with that approach.

Enter the Double Impacts.  Many interesting things here.  Would certainly have a different set of strengths here.  Dynamics, claimed bottom octave coverage in one package, suspect a good match to current electronics.

I've read all the threads here so we do not need to rehash that.  Just wondering if others out there have FIRST HAND experience with these or other Tekton speakers

Thanks.
corelli
Goodness you are a lucky man Kenny! If I had a set of the DI speakers I would go to town! I would place the crossover outside the speaker for sure in its own special box with vibration control etc...

I would use the best parts in the crossover and the beauty would come from the inside, not the outward apprearance of these babies😁Well the beautiful sound would surely help me forget about the looks. Actually the beautiful sound may well help me to see them as outwardly attractive over time. 
Thank you Jonathan Carcopo!

I'm thrilled! Thank you for discerning the truth! I'll make a prediction... the positive reviews and believers will continue to mount going forward. The group I cater are the most persnickety, finicky and discriminating listeners on earth. In hindsight, I'm even smiling about some of our dialog together, your hesitance and skepticism about the DI's ever proving out for you for example.

Seriously, how could I get mediocre hyped speakers to do this?! Impossible! I've had a number of people cold-call me to congratulate me for simply getting Terry London's stamp of approval. All have directly stated to me: "You don't know how picky Terry is - nice work."

Then, on the flip side... I check in again on this Audiogon thread and read garbage about me. How sad! Someone saying I tell "lies" and produce "hype" and "pseudoscience". It's so frustrating to be defamed and slandered like this. 

I'll make heavyweight predictions: I'm right and I know I'm right. This is audio news. Without reservation, I'll present and defend my patents, my work and my theory's at AES. I'll do real-time switching A/B comparisons with even the most highly regarded speakers - we'll pass with flying colors.
Simply because I haven't published research doesn't mean I don't possess it. Scientists will support me and validate my conclusions. Honestly... I don't know what audiophiles would prefer to listen to. Knowing what I know... I can't think of anything.  

Sincerely,

Eric Alexander - designer     
Well Eric, after months of owning the DI's I think I've found a speaker I'll like even more.......the Ulfberts! These new speakers of yours intrigue the hell out of me. I had no idea what I was getting into with your DI's and something tells me the Ulfberts are going to take things to a whole new level.

Regarding the science behind your designs. It's all over my head and it concerns me not. I do know that two best sounding speakers I've owned in my 35 years of audio are the Enzo's and DI's. That's enough for me to know!
Eric,

Then, on the flip side... I check in again on this Audiogon thread and read garbage about me. How sad! Someone saying I tell "lies" and produce "hype" and "pseudoscience". It's so frustrating to be defamed and slandered like this.

If I where you I would'nt worry one little bit about this,you are always going to have some negative comments no matter how good your products are.Just keep doing what you do and not look back.

Audiophile's are the most picky bunch of folks around,but I'm very happy with my Di's and I honestly turned down a set of Magico q3 instead of.

I'm Intrigued and also interested in your new one on down the road,I can always sale my Zu's and move the Di's too my 2nd system.

Could you give us any details about your new Ulfberhts.

Kenny.
mac48025 - I learned from Eric/Tekton that we can sell the Ulfberhts at Audio Archon.  However, they are much larger than the Double Impact and not sure how much space is needed yet?  Especially, since the DIs work so well in our rooms!  If/when we get a pair you are very welcome to stop by for a listen!

Thanks!
Mike
Audio Archon - dealer