Tekton Double Impacts

Anybody out there heard these??

I have dedicated audio room 14.5x20.5x9 ft.  Currently have Marantz Reference CD/Intergrated paired to Magnepan 1.7's with REL T-7 subs.  For the vast majority of music I love this system.  The only nit pick is that it is lacking/limited in covering say below 35 hz or so.  For the first time actually buzzed the panel with an organ sacd. Bummer.  Thought of upgrading subs to rythmicks but then I will need to high pass the 1.7's.  Really don't want to deal with that approach.

Enter the Double Impacts.  Many interesting things here.  Would certainly have a different set of strengths here.  Dynamics, claimed bottom octave coverage in one package, suspect a good match to current electronics.

I've read all the threads here so we do not need to rehash that.  Just wondering if others out there have FIRST HAND experience with these or other Tekton speakers

Thanks.
corelli
iamasif,

Will there be a noticeable difference between 4/8 ohm version of DI? which version perform best under what situation? I learned it differs in power required to drive either version, in addition to this will there be a difference how it sounds/sonic quality?

No,really nothing to worry about with the DI's to all of your questions,They will do fine with about any Amp that you want to use and they will respond to better equipment as your system may grow.

There is basically going to be no difference in Sound whether they are 4 or 8 ohm.The 8 ohm version may have slightly lower sensitivity than the 4ohm version,that would be a question to ask Eric.

Tell is what you have in your system and what you are thinking you would use with the DI's.

Best,

Kenny.

Bob,

That's quite a story,I'm glad you and your girls are liking the DI's.

The DI's just sound real,natural and at ease even when driven to insane levels which I usually don't listen too.
They truly rival any speaker that I have owned or listened too,I belong to a local audio club,and that would be a lot of different speakers.

Best,

Kenny.
Bob:

I am really glad to hear that. My primary use will be HT. I did a lot of listening and the DI's just had the clarity and presence I wanted in my HT. I can't wait to get mine. I also ordered 4 ATMOS ceiling speakers with matched drivers. I really can not wait to hear it.

I have a question. The speakers I really liked that I heard were the Paradigm Persona, The Wilsons and the Legacy Aeris.

Did you hear any of them?
Thanks for the post Bullitt. Entertaining for sure. (And just another confirmation that I made the correct decision purchasing my DIs...not that I needed confirmation.)
@bullitt5094:

Great having you over here. Much friendlier and absolutely more open minded than that other "site. " : )

Enjoyed re-reading your experience with the DIs, and especially how the women in you life responded to them.