Tekton Double Impacts

Anybody out there heard these??

I have dedicated audio room 14.5x20.5x9 ft.  Currently have Marantz Reference CD/Intergrated paired to Magnepan 1.7's with REL T-7 subs.  For the vast majority of music I love this system.  The only nit pick is that it is lacking/limited in covering say below 35 hz or so.  For the first time actually buzzed the panel with an organ sacd. Bummer.  Thought of upgrading subs to rythmicks but then I will need to high pass the 1.7's.  Really don't want to deal with that approach.

Enter the Double Impacts.  Many interesting things here.  Would certainly have a different set of strengths here.  Dynamics, claimed bottom octave coverage in one package, suspect a good match to current electronics.

I've read all the threads here so we do not need to rehash that.  Just wondering if others out there have FIRST HAND experience with these or other Tekton speakers

Thanks.
corelli
jcarcopo,
I'm the same way with my Impact Monitors; I'm going through my whole
CD collection, everything sounds different and usually better-

pawsman
It's always super cool to hear when people love their DIs.

Eric certainly has special products.
@sbayne

Do the Rothwell attenuators alter the sound signal. I suspect they must. Any experienced there?
Porscheracer, some people have reported that using Rothwell attenuators has resulted in adverse sonic effects such as a reduction in perceived dynamics.  Others have reported excellent results with them.  I am in the latter group, having used the unbalanced 10 db version for several years, a few years ago.  (My present system configuration doesn't require them).

I suspect that a major factor in the disparities among these reports is the impedances of the components they are being used with.  The worst case scenario figures to be an output impedance of the component providing the signal to them that is high and also varies significantly as a function of frequency, together with an input impedance of the component they are providing a signal to that is low.

Regards,
-- Al

P.S:  David_Ten, thanks for the nice comment.