Tekton Double Impacts

Anybody out there heard these??

I have dedicated audio room 14.5x20.5x9 ft.  Currently have Marantz Reference CD/Intergrated paired to Magnepan 1.7's with REL T-7 subs.  For the vast majority of music I love this system.  The only nit pick is that it is lacking/limited in covering say below 35 hz or so.  For the first time actually buzzed the panel with an organ sacd. Bummer.  Thought of upgrading subs to rythmicks but then I will need to high pass the 1.7's.  Really don't want to deal with that approach.

Enter the Double Impacts.  Many interesting things here.  Would certainly have a different set of strengths here.  Dynamics, claimed bottom octave coverage in one package, suspect a good match to current electronics.

I've read all the threads here so we do not need to rehash that.  Just wondering if others out there have FIRST HAND experience with these or other Tekton speakers

Thanks.
corelli
Kenny,
Agree with your comment regarding the Dyna 70 tube amplifiers,  I had one years ago. In all candor it cannot honestly be mentioned in the same breath as the higher tier well executed tube amplifiers I've owned/heard subsequently.  It is very far down in the pecking order 😊. Mushy bass it certainly had,  this amplifier is the antithesis of my Coincident Frankenstein. 
Charles 
Mazikrav, 
As mentioned above by Kenny the Lyngdorf 2170 is an option you may want to explore.  I suspect that it could be quite special. 
Charles 
What is this groups general take on Herb Reichert’s (Stereophile) review of the Linear Tube Audio ZOTL40 Mk.II? He didn’t pull any punches which is refreshing, frankly. Overall, he thought it was a nice sounding amp but overpriced and a little lean even with the LTA preamp in front of it. He preferred a PrimaLuna amp/preamp combo. Urban HiFi didn’t argue much in the Manufacturer Comments but you could tell was a little taken back. I haven’t heard the ZOTL40 MK.II so I can’t really comment but I was surprised when I read the review last night.
Speaking of tubes, just got in the new TAS (#276). Harley did a review of the Berning 211/845 monobloc amplifier (a cool $75,000/pair). Called it the "finest amplifier I’ve ever heard". No mushy rolled off classic tube sound here with "superb bass, wide dynamics, and stunning resolution and transparency". 60 watts of Class A triode tube power with zero feedback. This is his best ZOTL design yet, according to Harley-

pawsman
"(a cool $75,000/pair)"

Does not quite seem to fit with the overall theme of dollar/performance value of this thread.

LP