Tekton Double Impacts

Anybody out there heard these??

I have dedicated audio room 14.5x20.5x9 ft.  Currently have Marantz Reference CD/Intergrated paired to Magnepan 1.7's with REL T-7 subs.  For the vast majority of music I love this system.  The only nit pick is that it is lacking/limited in covering say below 35 hz or so.  For the first time actually buzzed the panel with an organ sacd. Bummer.  Thought of upgrading subs to rythmicks but then I will need to high pass the 1.7's.  Really don't want to deal with that approach.

Enter the Double Impacts.  Many interesting things here.  Would certainly have a different set of strengths here.  Dynamics, claimed bottom octave coverage in one package, suspect a good match to current electronics.

I've read all the threads here so we do not need to rehash that.  Just wondering if others out there have FIRST HAND experience with these or other Tekton speakers

Thanks.
corelli
Hi David,
Not quite sure of your "the comparative doesn’t apply"
Evolvist just mentioned his personal comparison of the two products. You can compare "any" products if you have them available (as he apparently did). Yes, his is only "1" opinion but I find it interesting and worth a discussion.

You say they don’t play on the same field? By who’s or what standard is this determined? Price? This thread has demonstrated that price isn’t an always effective determinant. The Double Impacts have been preferred over considerably more expensive speakers by many posters on this thread.

Any audio products can be compared and judged by listening to them. Sound quality and music reproduction are what matters.
Charles
Gentleman,

I will be doing some serious bench measurements on proper calibrated test equipment that belongs to a local friend of mine and also doing a listening test on some vintage modded Klipsch Cornwalls in a small 12x16x9 ft room feeding a digital coax signal to the Lyngdorf 2170 from a vintage Marantz CD player.

I always judge any component by the sound but It’s sometimes very interesting to me to back up what I hear with some factual measurements of my own.

I did buy the 2170 and sent payment to the dealer on Monday and I’m still scratching my head with the highly pleasing sonics that I hear.

I will write a full review on this completely different technology in time.

Kenny.
Well Kenny, don't feel alone, I find myself scratching my head all the time when it comes to audio 🔉🤔 All too often products come along that simply defy logic. How can the DI's sound so good at their price? How can the little MZ2 do what it does? Sounds like the Lyngdorf raises similar questions. I'm very interested in hearing your appraisal of it. Seems like a slick and simple way to go.....a one box, no fuss system that sounds great. It sounds too good to be true! I'm scratching my head again 🤔

For now I'll be happy with my more traditional set up of the PS Audio transport, Concert Fidelity DAC,MZ2, Aric Audio Transcend SET KT 120 and DI's. My amp ships today! Should have my MZ back from LTA next week too....having the remote volume added and changing faceplate to silver. I have some new cables from Sablon and Silnote coming next week. I also have lots of great tubes on hand to roll. I'm locking myself in the listening room all next weekend!

Charles, once I get everything settled in here I'd love for you to come have another listen. I should be a lot closer to your wonderful sounding system. 
Hi Tom,
Thank you and I look forward to visiting again and listening to the new additions to your system. I know how good the Concert Fidelity DAC sounds and am very interested in hearing the Aric SEP amplifier. I'll bring along a few recordings I really enjoy and that you may possibly like as well. 
Charles 
Hi Kenny,
I suspect that the Lyngdorf sounds wonderful and eagerly await your review. I wish you lived nearby (like Tom) as I’d love to hear this very interesting component in your system.
Charles