Tekton Double Impacts

Anybody out there heard these??

I have dedicated audio room 14.5x20.5x9 ft.  Currently have Marantz Reference CD/Intergrated paired to Magnepan 1.7's with REL T-7 subs.  For the vast majority of music I love this system.  The only nit pick is that it is lacking/limited in covering say below 35 hz or so.  For the first time actually buzzed the panel with an organ sacd. Bummer.  Thought of upgrading subs to rythmicks but then I will need to high pass the 1.7's.  Really don't want to deal with that approach.

Enter the Double Impacts.  Many interesting things here.  Would certainly have a different set of strengths here.  Dynamics, claimed bottom octave coverage in one package, suspect a good match to current electronics.

I've read all the threads here so we do not need to rehash that.  Just wondering if others out there have FIRST HAND experience with these or other Tekton speakers

Thanks.
corelli
I received a pair of Double Impact two weeks ago. I have been listening to MUSIC for hours  without any sign of fatigue and must qualify my experience with the DI as delightful.
I am 74 years old and started this hobby at the age of 9. Yes, thank god i have "normal hearing" with a rather small decline beginning at 12k hz.
my dedicated music room is 14x22x8. Concrete floor 3 concrete block sides and one double wall with with high density insulation, no windows only one 3ft door. Thin carpet ASC tube traps and GIK absotion and reflection panels.
dedicated electrical circuit.
my history of speakers owned is long, my last 4 speakers in the last 10 years are : Kharma 3.2 fe, Magnepan 20.1, Avalon Time and currently Raidho c3.1., prior among others I had Quads I perceive the midrange of the DIs comparable to the Quads.

i found many good and enjoyable qualities in my various speakers, I also found that I have been experiencing the rule or law of diminishing returns and that the DI opened for me "The law of maximizing return".

ill skip the tech comment of  using the audiophile vocabulary and simply say that IMO the DI give me all the musical pleasure that I have hoped for, I truly could not care less about the cabinet as I listen to my music in my cave most of the time with the lights out.

my electronics consist of Constellation Centaur and Constellation Virgo II preamp, Esoteric K03X sacs DAC, All Nordost Valhalla cabling, etc. Every quality or character of these devices I can hear through the DIs

what I am looking for right now is the equivalent of Tekton in cables and the rest of electronics. I have been following this forum and feel optimistic that this group may help me find what I'm looking for.

I will be ordering the Tekton DI SE to compare in my room and keep one of the two DI. Then, I will exit the merry go round.

manati, Consider Cerious Technologies cabling, there's a thread on Agon with many selling costlier cables for these graphene CTs.

Thanks for your input klh007. The brand had caught my attention a few days ago. With your suggestion my interest is up and I intend to contact Cerious hoping they have a home trial arrangement.