The Audiophile's Wife

My wife has put up with my a-phile ways for years and has decided to write a blog about it. Thought you (or more likely your spouse) might get a kick out of it.

http://theaudiophileswife.blogspot.com/

Even though she writes with a bit of an edge, she's really a good sport and very supportive of my "hobby".
128x128grannyring
I was surprised there wasn't a post on there about the necessity of all "The Cables". I shared the link on the Polk Audio forum and the guys there all loved it too.
Hi Grannyring.

The blog is excellent. The "It's Not That Heavy" blog post got me thinking about why I'll always try to get a piece of equipment that I can carry myself so I don't have to ask for help.

For "The Other Woman" blog post I thought she was going to say it was Diana Krall and not Alison Krauss.

Very good stuff and I hope she keeps writing but then that means you'd have to be giving her more subject matter.
My wife tells me she has all kinds of fuel to fan her creative
writings. This week for instance I am playing with some open baffle, highly efficient speakers. I will drive several hours to pick them up in their 150 pound crates. They are pretty ugly by her standards and are sure to be great fuel! That's just this week! Oh, forgot the fact that I sold my amp for another this week and had her listen to the new amp yesterday!

No worries, she has lots of material
Wow a new excuse! "Honey, I have to go get this new equipment so that you will have fresh material for your blog".