The Best Inexpensive Wines Available Now

I'm always on the lookout for good wines at a fair value. Ok so maybe cheap wines that taste expensive. Anyway, are there wines that you've had recently that you would consider a terrific value for the price? I personally enjoy the merlot and chardonnay from Clos du Bois which both cost about $14 in New Hampshire. To relax with a glass of either and listen to my music (classical and jazz) does make the early evening sit pleasingly well.
128x128jcbach
I guess I wasn't clear, Jhos... I know Hogue is the winery! I should have said, what style of Reisling does Hogut make? I've had some of their reds in the past. I'll look out for the late harvest. Thanks for the tip.
Incognito (Red) is pretty amazing at $15ish/bottle. Also from the same winemakers is 7 Deadly Zins at about $15, a very good zin. Even better zin is Joel Gott 2002 $16 or the Estate bottle of same for about $26--it doesn't get much better than this! Hahn meritage (2001) is darned astounding at $12ish. Anyone tried these?
If anyone is local to the San Francisco Bay Area, there is a wine from Anderson Valley (a bit to the west and a lot to the north of Napa) that is worth checking out. Its a Viognier from Hawley Vineyard, and is just fantastic for $18/bottle.

I just went to Beltramo's liquor in Menlo Park, and they do not carry it, so I'm not sure where to get it outside of Anderson Valley....
Douglikesaudio: I've had the Incognito. Not bad, but not my style. I thought the 7 Deadly Zins was very fruity, overly oaked, but to each his own. It's great, though, that there are so many quality choices for so many tastes! It's been a while since I tried Hahn...I liked it.. thanks for the reminder...

Niravp: I like some viognier.. will look out for the one you mention.