Tidal electronics...

Hi Goners!

Would like to hear from owners of Tidal ELECTRONICS...I am interested if you feel they are made to the same level of quality that they're speakers have come to enjoy.

Thanks to all for any light you can shed!
128x128azjake
Tbg,
I own the Aaron Cineast No.22 preamplifier and I am using it in my multichannel system. I also have tried the Aaron XX integrated amplifier. Like Sovereign you have to pay two or three times more money to get the same performance from any competing products
I have tested tidal speakers in the past and they are the best ones produced in germany..it sounds great when playing my lp's...detailed and loud enough for my tastes.
Geopolitis, I suspect you don't think the Aaron amps rival the Sovereigns?
Tbg,

absolutely not. Sovereign amps are in a different league altogether. But I would buy the Aaron Cineast No.22 anytime instead of the Krell Evolution preamps or the cheaper offerings by Burmester or Octave.

When I replaced my Aaron preamplifier with the Sovereign Director was like I was driving a Porsche instead of a Toyota...
I'm very happy with my Tidal Preos.
It adds life to the music!
The only problem is that I don't have balanced input!
I'm using some XLR->RCA converters with some DACs and this is not good.
So, now I want to have preamp with balanced input but can't imagine what can be at least with the same quality?
Can someone suggest?