Time to move on from my old SOTA ?

With a $1500 budget, should I refurbish my vintage gear or update to a modern set-up? HISTORY: In the early 80's, I assembled a SOTA Saphire, Lustre GTS 801 arm and a Dynavector "Ruby" cartridge...I have not used the table for years and it needs to be sent back to SOTA for service and repair. I have been out of the loop for so long... Do I invest my time and money into refurbishing/updating my old set-up or move on to a newer package like the Marantz TT 15S1 with arm and cartidge...ready to go. Moreover, where would I be if I invested my budget into my old gear, how would it compare with what's out there today? Any suggestions/opinions? Thanks for your read...
larseand
Thanks for your advice folks. I like the idea keeping the OL' SOTA! More advice needed... How far should I go with the repair and updates? SOTA advises me that this table can be brought up to a current production Saphire (5th generation?) Is this advisable or should I repair and maintain my table as it was produced in 1983? Also, the repair I have mentioned involves the wooden frame seperating from the platform; it has let go and the platform is sagging... Raul, thanks for the MP 50 link!
I think Stanwal saw "Ruby" and assumed it was a grace when in fact it is a Dynavetor LOMC with a Ruby cantilever, I had one 20 odd years ago.
That was it, my eyes are not what they were. Don't tell Dynavector, they might cut me off as a dealer.
Ditch it! there are far far better tables out there...there are many things from the 80's that were very popular that no longer hold water, that table being one of them. Sorry to sound harsh, but it's how I hear it...you have a nice arm and cartridge, however :)