Top music streamer for 2019? Aurender N10’s?

I will shortly be purchasing a Gryphon Diablo 300 integrated with its internal DAC module.  I’m now wondering what to do about a music streamer, as I’m doubting that my current stock Mac Mini with Audirvana will do justice to the Gryphon.  My budget is < 10k.  After scanning forums this is what I’ve found consistently:  1) Aurender is frequently recommended, seemingly more so than other brands, 2) the Aurender N10 sounds much better than the much less expensive N100H, 3) Any higher end dedicated streamer will elevate sound significantly over my Mac Mini.

So it appears my best option is the Aurender N10 other than the price tag.  My questions are:  1) Do people agree with the statements above?  And, 2) How do the much less expensive Moon Mind 2 and Bluesound products compare with the Aurender N10?  Is the difference large?  And, 3) How big is the sound quality increase going to a N10 from a Mac Mini, and what specifically are the differences I should expect? 

Thanks

nyev
Hi,
If you contact Bob at Rhapsody Audio in NY, he has done direct comparisons between the $20000 Aurender and the $9100 Rockna Wave Dream Net server and he prefers the Rockna server.

Personally we have done direct A/B comparisons of 75 different devices and we feel that Rockna is among the very best digital in the world. The Rockna WD Net has a built in reclocker is the most analogue sounding server we have tested.

Cheers,
I don’t wanna be the one to link...maybe just the one to drops a hint that there is a new vid out there from a certain HI-Fi Guy, Debunking the music server...specifically the ZENith.
Don’t shoot the messenger. 

Jriggy OCD hifi guy is a nut, do you notice how he denigrates a product he hasn't heard, based on looking at pictures of it on the internet on a product that he doesn't sell nor has not persoanly tested?

He also incorrectly rails against the power of the CPU when it says it is an Intel quad core, and yes it runs Roon with full DSP, the only thing it won't do is DSD 512. 

As per off the shelf motorboard it isn't, the entire motherboard is custom designed and built by Innuous.

As per Mike or anyone else building a super computer with high end off the shelf parts that will challenge this again we call bull, how do we know because we have one at the shop the very same incrediblily well built high speced product:

We sell a $15k music computer, which uses an Sotm USB card, an outboard plex power supply, aluminum case, extensive emi shielding and custom silver cables, with an Intel 7 and a lot of ram, the Zenith MK 2 sounded nearly as good, and the Mk III is in the same league.

Notice that Mr Powell complains that the Innous device could be built for less money and that over priced servers are a scam we could easily say the same thing about his cabling:

How about his Verastar cables and the prices he charges for them, gee 
we found silver foil going for

From an Internet search for pure silver audio foil:

Pure Silver Foil

-> Thickness of 0.05 mm
-> Width of 30 mm
-> Cross section: 1.5 mm², resistance: 10.6 mΩ/m (at 20°C)
-> Purity at least 99.99 mass percent (4N)
-> Coarsely crystalline
-> Rolled surface
-> Cryo-treated

Price:  €39.-/m     from 10m:  €36.-/m  gee 36 euro a meter is about $40 for 3 feet so an eight foot pair of silver foil speaker foils should cost you about  $100 for 2 2.5m lengths if you used 2 pieces per speaker cable you would still have a cost of $200 not $2,150.00 for an 8 foot pair of his speaker cables. 

therefore his speaker cables like the Grand Ilusion 2 which we found in a 2015 Six Moons Review showed a price of $2,100.00 for an eight foot pair quite a bit of mark up from the price of a high quality silver foil encased in a woven sleeve

By the same logic you can say that his Verrastar cables are a scam as well. 

The reality is we haven't heard them, and his cables may be really good, but you can't attack another manufacturer's product until you know all the facts and details about the kind of silver foil, the type of materials used construction variables, time and testing, and most importantly you have listened to in and compared it to other class leaders.

To even post a video without having the actual product in for evaluation is very unprofessional and wrong.

Dave and Troy