Top Ten Speakers of All Time?

Well its time for a new Top Ten Thread. WOW-Have I learned a lot.Thanks to all Audiogon members.Have had several e mail thanking the Top Ten Threads. We have a lot of new members just starting their High End adventure. Info was much appreciated. I will start the thread for the Acoustat 2+2 and Model 2 of which I still own and continue to enjoy. So lets have your top ten members. --- MANY THANKS ---
ferrari
Maggie Tympani
Martin Logan CLS
IMF Monitor
Dunlavy SCV
Dahlquist DQ10
KLH 9
Linn Isobarik
Rogers Ls3/5a
Quad Model 57
Klipschorn

I've heard speakers that were better than all of these but I have heard none that so defined their point in time as the state of the art as these.
KEF 105.4
I've had these since 1981 and have constantly upgraded my amps CD player etc. and the KEFs just sound better every time! I visit the hifi store a couple of times every year and listen to the best available - costing *many* thousands - these speakers are an anomaly - they remain superior to the vast majority of new offerings! The only criticism I can make is that the bass response is not as extended as one might like although its very accurate. The sound is generally uncolored, neutral and detailed. Sound stage is excellent - at the focus!
The best I have ever heard were Revel Salon's. The midrange was so liquid a person could swim in them. How about some of those Kharma's?
Dahlquist DQ-10. I have owned a couple of pairs over the years. A bit picky about room and seating placement but oh so sweet midrange. Would consider buying again.