Transport loud with SACD?

I have a sony 9000es andonly the sampler SACD . When I play the SACD i can hear the transport spinning, byt on cd and DVD's I hear nothing. Is this something broken with the disk or is there something wrong with the playe? Has anyone else noticed this. Thanks

rgcards
I have a new SONY DVP-NS755V multichannel DVD/SACD player that makes a high frequency noise (it sounds like the motor is spinning much faster) when I play a SACD. The unit is acceptably quiet for regular CD's and DVD's. I would not recommend this unit to anyone interested in listening to SACD's....the noise is so irritating that any benefit from higher fidelity is drowned out by the noise!
For kubrickorange there is something wrong with your DVP-NS755V. I just bought one. I don't have a noise problem when playing Hybrid SACD's. Considering the price and features not a bad unit.
Hifijunky, I went back to where I bought the unit to listen to the floor model. It made even more noise, but I was referring to strictly SACD, not the hybrid versions. I will try a hybrid when I buy one. I agree it's not a bad unit for DVD and redbook CD, and as you point out, hybrid SACD, but not non-hybrid SACD.
I think SACD's spin faster than CD's, so that might explain why there might be a little noise on SACD, but not on CD.

Randy