trying to decide between Cary 303/300 and BAT CD

Does anyone have an opinion after hearing these two CD's. I use the Cary V12r and the First Sound Deluxe with Sonus Faber Grand Pianos soon to be Audes orpheus. I love tubes but fear that too much tubes could be muddy. I like the way you can switch to SS with the Cary, but I also hear Bat CD is out of this world. Any opinion?
tedmcq
Jeff I agree with you, unfortunalty I live in Alabama and there is very little chance to demo any equipment. that is why I started a company that deals in high end equipment of all sorts not just Audio and Video that caters to the southeast. It will be a website as well as a retail location that will allow you to sell your own goods, we will sell them on consignment, or if you are the original owner and have a service history we will buy it from you. The name is Audiolexis and the site is Audiolexisonline to launch in two weeks. Anyway I have purchased a Jolida CD that I did get the chance to demo and liked well enough to put it in the chain for now.

Jim do Iunderstand you that you changed the V12r tubes or the CD?
I was talking about the 12AU7's in the 303/300, however I have NOS tubes in my V12's as well. Jim
Jim or any one else who would care to comment, what tubes did you go with on the amp change? I noticed in the manual the 6550's were an acceptable replacement. Any opinion on the change to those?

Ted
I am using SED el34's for the power tubes, Tele el84's and RCA 12BZ7's for the small tubes. Jim