tube amp will drive von schweikert VR4-jr?

Hi
Need assistance -
Do you owners of VSA VR4-jr have experience driving them with any tube amp ?
i'm considering moving towards tubes but not sure they will have enough power for the speakers.
icorem
I am using 75W VAC Avatar Super with great results. Not quite as good as SS in the bass department, but overall very good.
I had my Berning ZH-270 (70 wpc) on a pair one day. Not a big room but PLENTY of drive. FWIW.
I happened to be at a party where a fellow was using my amp (McIntosh 2102) rated at 100 wpc and the VR4-jr speakers. Very impressive.
I am currently running mine with a BAT VK-60 but will probably purchase another VK-60 & run in mono providing 120 per side. I love what the VK-60 does with these speakers, it is the best sound I have had in my house yet. I have looked at alot of other amps & think running a pair of 60's in mono will give me the best bang for the buck with the most impact.
Fishwater, Have you thought of using a SS 100-200 WPC amp for the bass section instead. I think SS on the bass will give you good impact and leave the quality tubes for the midrange and highs? just throwing it out there.