tube pre amp and Krell FPB 600

Krell in its reference manual says : Tube pre amplifiers , by design, are capacitively coupled. For this reason, the benefit of a direct coupled amplifier can not be realized when used with a tube preamplifier. Additionally , many tube preamplifiers output a great deal of DC. This DC may exceed the servo of a FPB amplifier. Excessive DC level in a signal can damage amplifier , speakers , or both.
Can I use Air tight ATC 2 pre amp with Krell FPB 600 ?
Please advise.
Thanks
fpooyandeh
It is a well documented fact that the BAT VK-3 was a DC leaking fool. It shut down McCormack amps all the time at a store I was once associated with.
HI Gr8deal3,
can you email be the decoupling procedure for the Krell FPB 200?

Thanks in advance!
I realized that this is an older thread but I am concerned. I've purchased a vk-3ix (have not received it yet) used. However reading Haroon's comment on how it fried his JC 1 because it doesn't have coupling caps concerns me because I have a A21, which is basically the baby brother of the JC. What I don't understand is this from the Parasounds Owner manual:

"Parasound power amplifiers incorporate ingenious and fast-acting DC servo circuits, which completely eliminate the need for coupling and blocking capacitors. The JC 1 is direct-coupled from its input jack to its speaker terminals.This advanced circuitry never needs adjustment or maintenance. It operates outside the audio signal path to keep the DC offset at the output of the JC 1 at a constant 0.00 Vdc.The results are startling clarity, freedom from listening fatigue, and formidable bass response."

In relation to the comment should I not use the BAT?
Have anyone have any experience upgrading the Krell input coupling caps ? Can you share your experience ?
Have anyone have any experience upgrading the Krell input coupling caps ? Can you share your experience ?