TW-Acustic Arm

TW-Acustic has a beautiful looking arm. Does anyone know what it sounds like?
128x128gerrym5
Thanks for your responses, Audioblazer. I too am currently using the Dynavector XV-1S, but with the SME IV.Vi arm, with which there is a tight fit as well. The issue is mainly with the depth of the XV-1S cartridge...but...it does work. If I do decide to go with the 10.5 and have trouble with the supplied protractor, I will try using my DB Systems protractor. Shouldn't be a problem with it. I don't know if I'd be too concerned with the magnetic anti-skating device. I respect Jeffrey Catalano's opinion and generally don't bother with anti-skate anyway. Should I face any issues I'll deal with them at that time. Otherwise, it's nice to hear how pleased with the 10.5/XV-1S combo. Best wishes for your continued enjoyment.
Kdl, Yes, it's only a concern of how the AS works . I believe that as the tonearm moves toward the inner groove the AS reduces. So I doubt it's accuracy.
Anyway , dont seems to be much sonic changes to my ears , with change of AS
I am ashamed of myself for my German countrymen.
They are no longer welcome in German forums and pollute this here now.

I had previously a Reed 3P but the TW has impressive dynamics and transient playback. Thanks to "dgad" for his informative posts!