TW-Acustic Raven 10.5 or DaVinci Grandezza??

Seems like a crazy question!
I am getting a Raven one but will have a choice of the Raven 10.5 or DaVinci Grandezza for just $2000 more! Which should I go for? Well I am not sure if Raven one is a good match to this super arm but the 10.5 have got great reviews. Please give soem advice.
luna
Dear Dgad: +++++ " Wonder why you aren't much on the German forums " +++++

there are very good reasons for that. The Dertonarm audio history is a deep and dirty black one. I received several emails from his german audio " friends " where they gave me ( I never asked for. ) point by point an important part of his audio history.
I can't post those german emails for respect to the Dertonarm person/human been figure but suffice is to say that he was expel/ejected by the back-door from all those forums as a fact Agon is his last chance and his last refuge till Agon eject him too.

His audio history is really bad more that you or any one could imagine: full of harmful facts/actions to the good and honest people out there.

What he already showed in Agon forums is only the point/tip of the iceberg ( a big one I have to say. ).

Regards and enjoy the music,
R.
Dear Luna, as to your original question.
You might make up your mind first which are your favorite cartridge(s) you may use in the tonearm of your choice.
The TW 10.5 might indeed give you a wide range of suitable cartridges to choose from.
A point which shouldn't be forgotten.

"Always be ready to speak your mind and a base man will avoid you".
William Blake, The Marriage of heaven and Hell, Proverbs of Hell, Plate 8.

One of my heroes from the age of enlightenment.
And one of my favorite proverbs.
Following a rule like this can't just earn you friends only along the road.
Mike,
who brought you on the trail of Dgad? There is no group, believe me. Of course these are individuals coming together, exchanging ideas and also having very different ideas on many audio subjects.

It is like in the US too where some audio friends exchange experiences.
Some of these guys are very keen on the technical side, some more on specific subjects like carts, design etc.

It sometimes seems to me that we all are a bit sensitive towards critical comments and some of us on Audiogon take it personal very quickly.
But what is wrong when someone cannot agree to a statement that at turntable with a damaged bearing still sounds like one of the Top Performers. This is perfect bullshit and maybe one day we will end up in this circus with a design of a floating cartridge needle making us believing it is the benchmark design of all times...

best @ fun only
Dear Raul,

you are still on your crusade against Dertonearm. It looks like you are deeply hurt by his argumentation. You might know that it is no good style saying bad things about someone without being specific. This is a coward like behavior. Did not think before that you need going this way.

best @ fun only
Raul, it's hilarious reading your thoughts on Dertonarm and you're certainly entitled to them but in actuality nobody's a bigger dirtbag than you.