tyler linbrook signatures vs. b&w 802

I have narrowed it down to these Two speakers. I have heard the B&Ws but not the Tyler on piece system .Which would be the best choice ..Thanks everyone...Joe
jhjf123456
Jkalman - For what it's worth, if there's one thing that Ty can do better, it's more sophisticated marketing. ;-) Seriously, he just doesn't think that way at all. And to try and influence a thread like this is totally out of character for him.

I've spent a couple of long afternoons at his place and we've talked at shows and elsewhere, so I know him a bit. He is just as laid back and unassuming as you could ever want. He believes in his product, but he figures it's up to you to decide if they're right for you. His wife is really nice too.

I've been trying to encourage him to step up his marketing efforts (I'm in the business), but he's content to let it develop at the pace it is. It's too bad, because I think a lot more people would enjoy his stuff.
I don't think there is such a thing as a noncolored opinion. We all hear in our own way: Sometimes with our ears, sometimes with our pocketbook, sometimes through reviewers words, sometimes through advertising and the list of influences goes on. It ultimately boils down to what your satisfied with.

In regard to business, it's a free market. B&W owners/dealers/fans are free to post here, or anywhere else. That being the case, it raises the question why the B&W posters seem to be less in this thread. Is it 1)an oversight 2) too busy listening to their speakers to post or 3)a throwing in of the towel?

Regardless, this lack of B&W presence does undoubtably make this thread look Tyler heavy. Can't tell what the B&W dealers/owners/fans believe but from what Advent says "Ty" believes in his product and his satisfied customers appear to believe in him.

Seems like, what Jkalman is saying is perhaps the Tyler owners should not post as much because, at least in this thread, B&W is not faring as well as he thinks they deserve. Since B&W has won many awards, then surely anyone here saying Tylers are better must be dealers or have "vested interests."

Not sure if I buy this line of thinking as we ALL have colored opinons but to each his own. I for one am not a speaker salesman- perhapse not all the posters here can say the same. Just curious Jkalman can you?
hmm....I know I'm not a speaker salesman.
B&W owners probably feel like alot of Krell owners. Both products garner alot of poor opinions from alot of Agon members.

As I said above, I enjoyed my B&Ws - I Just like the Tylers that much more. No Matter what others say about Krell - I also like my Krell amp too. Do I feel insecure about it? No. Like Tickfight said - it's how I hear things. I like what I hear now, more than i did before.

Stop worrying about how these threads go. Enjoy your equipment. Try other things. Who knows - you may find that you like other pieces of gear/speakers better too..

Then again - i like my Krell amp - so what do i know?

:-)