Ultimate Cables no more?

I placed an order with Ultimate Cables 3 weeks ago. The order went through, but I havent gotten the cables and when I went to check status on the web site it is gone. Anyone know what is going on?
manitunc
So, still no cables and no responses to my emails. Shipping from Canada to Florida does not take almost 3 weeks. Has anyone had any recent experience with these people, or have a phone number?
Get back on that Paypal claim at once then look for something else. I have shipped to Canada from Florida in the past (but won't anymore) due to customs taking 13-14 days. I hate for people to have to wait after they purchase from me. The last thing I shipped was a Linn Tonearm, that went through after two weeks, but it never dawned on me that the arm does look like a gun. I'd try to get my money back before it's too late. Good luck.
I was 2 days too late on my paypal claim to escalate to a claim. You have 45 days from when you file an initial complaint, and I gave the seller the benefit of the doubt for too long. never again.
If you paid via a credit card through PayPal dispute the charge with your credit card company. If you didn't use a credit card you just learned another valuable lesson.
Manitunc, is your Paypal account tied to your Credit Card? If it is, you have to try to get a chargeback. Your CC CO. makes the final decision, not paypal.