Unintended lyrics

Music to sooth the savage beast (breast).What songs do you know that people routinely misunderstand the lyrics, to the concernation or amusement of the artist. For example Dylans's "Excuse me while I turn and kiss the guy" (kiss the sky). Nylons "Give me the Beach Boys and free my soul" (Give me the beat boys and free my soul I want to get lost in the rock and roll)
128x128gammajo
Wishful thinkers?
Over interpreted?

Have you listened to the song???
Having just downloaded the latest Beatles release "Love" and listened to it repeatedly I can assure you of what is being sang. Listen for yourself. I have nothing to gain personally with this observation but to deny it just because Lennon does does not make it any less obvious. Also The White Album does say... I buried Paul, miss him, miss him, miss him.
Regardless of what Lennon and McCartney may have said in later years one cannot rewrite history to reflect current trends.
By the way, History is being rewritten ever day, to the point where we start doubting ourselves. I have no doubt what the Beatles lyrics were in that particular song, and whether you agree with the premise or not neither should you.
We can agree to disagree on that.

Where is that on the White Album? What song?

Sure you don't mean "Strawberry Fields" from Magical Mystery Tour?
I made an error, the quote is ... Paul is dead, miss him, miss him, miss him. "I buried Paul" is a quote from another Beatles record or song of which I don't remember. When those Paul is dead rumors started I would play these albums forward and backward over and over. Of course Paul did not die in a horrific car accident but I do believe The Beatles intentionally made and left numerous clues to have us think he had. That my friend would be a great topic for another thread.
Paul obviously isn't dead, but the Beatles are. Good riddance. So sick of their BS.
his bag production, he got walrus gumboot
he got ono sideboard, he one spinal cracker
he got feet down below his knees
hold you in his armchair
you can feel his disease
Come together right now over me
More to discover