unique tonearm Brooklyn Bridge

A few years ago, an audio shop in Northern New Jersey was selling a tonearm that looked like a strucural bridge element, anybody know who made them and perhaps where to buy one?
128x128kitson44
I have one and I'll sell you either it or the bridge itself at a good price! LOL Seriously, need more info; there was a British arm in the old days which claimed to be based on Isombard Kingdom Brunel's original tube bridge design, Zeta, Rega??? There have been several arms something like you describe but most of them were in the 70s or 80s. Couldn't have been a TriPlanner [sp.?] could it?
no, it was manufactured within the past 5 years, a audio retailer in Northern NJ who specializes in analog playback had it on his website, it was wooden, triangular, very unique and it was suppose to sound good too!
I know which one you are talking about. It looked like the arm of a crane - triangular form when viewed from head-on with side braces between the three main lengthwise elements (side braces also formed triangles with the lengthwise elements forming the third side of the triangle.

I remember red highlights for some reason, and a north European origin.

I remember seeing this at the same time as a Scheu tonearm, and for some reason I think it may have been the original or prototype version of the Scheu Cantus, but I am not sure. I'll have another think...

Alternatively, there was once a Norwegian tonearm (WKarlson?) which looked like it would have a lot of rigidity but a HUGE amount of horizontal mass, but that was made of metal, not wood.