Usher Model Question

I was looking on Ushers site because I heard a while back that they were going to release a monitor in their Dancer series. I did find a monitor (CD777 ll). Upon further research I noticed that it must be the companies main site and not the U.S. site. Is this the new monitor, or is simply a model that never made it to the states and never will? I think it looks stunning, and if it sounds anywhere near as good as it looks....

I noticed on the U.S. site they had an announcement that they would be showing a new model from the Dancer series, the BE-718 at the Home Entertainment Show May 11th, in New York.

Any info on either of these products?
gb_ksu
I am no longer an Usher dealer so have nothing at all to gain with posting on this thread but I can shed some light.
The new stand mount BE-718 speaker is the brainchild if Joseph D' Appolito. It was based on the 718 model which was one of my favorite Usher speakers. He has been working on this one for a while now. It started out as a personal endeavor from what I recall and the results exceeded even his expectations.
I beleive it uses only the BE tweeter and the original Usher manufacturered woofer but I do not know for sure.
A friend of mine, "Semi", who posts here quite often just visited USHER's flag store in Taipei, Taiwan a few weeks back. I consider Semi to have golden ears and he doesn't get impressed easily. He has a pair of Sonus Faber Amati. He just wrote us an e-mail last week raving on and on about the BE-20. He is currently working overseas on assignment and wanted to get a pair of BE-718 for his apartment, but apparently USHER doesn't even have a pair in their flag store yet.

FrankC
Usher offers a lot of sound for them money. As an owner of the BE-20's I am impressed. They have a very seductive midrange and present music in lively fashion.
Sorry to kind of go off topic here. Chuck, how big is your room? Someone's selling a pair on Agon claiming they are too big for his room. I am just trying to hear from other owners what they think. They are definitely too big for my current situation, but I would like to know if they would fit into the dedicated room that I'm intending to build.

FrankC
Home Entertainment Show starts today. Anyone that is in attendance and has the opportunity to check these out please let us know what the specs are and impressions.