Vibration control question....

If I have access to a 18"x12"x3" block of granite for my CD player, would it be best to use spikes or can I keep using the vibrapods that I am using now ? Thanks in advance for any input.
muskrat
listener57
Just straight underneath the cd player into the Granite.It took me awhile to get use to it.It just seems to give more air and definition. I fought with it for awhile,but in the end the Audiopoints were and are the clear winner for me..I think we all tend to not try something long enough.For the price its a bargian for sure.
I got a tip from Warren ( pretty sure it was him ) on the Audioponits and went back and forth with the Vibrapods but eventually agreed that the Audiopoints were superior in deed....God Luck
Adona Corporation's brass cones and coupling discs are just as effective as Starsound but less expensive. Check them out.
I have been very satisfied with Starsound's Audiopoints. Been using them for years. Can you tell me more about Adona. What components did you hear them on? Were you able to AB them directly on the same rig? I'd be very interested to hear your specific experiences with Adona vs Audiopoints. Inquiring minds want to know....thanks in advance, warren :)
I'm glad you're happy with the Starsound products. I know you own the speakers too. Suffice it to say I had both brands here for a couple weeks and noticed no difference between them on my transport, preamp, and mono blocks. It's not important to list brands and models as this, IMO, is unnecessary. Bottom line is, the Adona products performed well and all things being equal I always go with the less expensive choice. Check them out for yourself. That's the only way to know. Enjoy Warren.