Vibration control question....

If I have access to a 18"x12"x3" block of granite for my CD player, would it be best to use spikes or can I keep using the vibrapods that I am using now ? Thanks in advance for any input.
muskrat
Tom Lyons and Warren, we could make this a serious thread again with much information to give and much practical experience as well. However it may become a roosting place for those who think we are sharks or other critters sometimes called salesmen. Thats why I am so reluctant to respond on these pages anymore..The other Tom
Tom, the first thing you write, about you know what, you know, etched in stone, who will be here.
it's a jungle out there.....
Why not try jadem6 directly (sorry jd)? We've all played around with vibration & its control -- BUT I believe jadem6 is one who has reached PhD status on the matter:)
Hey Stan its Tom. You are the finest example of a say nothing do nothing member of Audiogon. Your one liners are useless as well. I have noticed recently that other members have asked you or told you to BUTT out. You have been discussed in e-mails as well..You may consider your negative comments and total lack of manners to be some kind of asset, you are really only the first three letters of the last word..Tom