Vintage TT - looking to add one - recommendations?

I have a Denon DP-45F table mated to a Denon DL-301MKII - love it!!

I am going to keep my eyes open for a second deck and wondering if you have any strong recommendations. I like direct drive tables and it needs to at the least have an automatic return.
With some health issues the need for the table to end on its own is important. It doesn't need to return even or turn off....just lift!!

A step up would be nice. I would consider belt driven too. I'm open!!

I am thinking a Denon DP59L maybe. Any other decks you would have me consider?

Thanks in advance for your input. I appreciate it.

cat9
cat9
Yes Lewm - I understand that might give some a bit of a thought process, however I don't know what the budget is yet. I do realize that the "sky's the limit" so to speak.

As stated, an upgrade in sonics (if you will) is important. I don't just want what I already have in terms of soundstage, other dynamics, etc. And the DP-45F and the DL301MKII are a terrific combination - so a move up is where I am heading.

I would think around $1000 (table and cart) or so would be where the limit would be.

Thanks for all the feedback - much appreciated.

cat9
I just recently purchased a Denon DP-62 and love it. These vintage TTs are so well built and sturdy.
A buddy in Australia just bought that same TT and absolutely loves it. They do perform very well. As stated, my DP-45F mated to the DL301MKII is a lovely sounding combo.

Enjoy your TT.

cat9