Virtual Dynamics Recall

I guess everyone knows about the recall on the power 3's. Has anyone already got your cryo treated power 2's yet.
bro57
Do you guys know what is the reason for the recall? I have a P3, and since I live on the Caribbean, I bet Rick is not going to call me...
Rick called me personally to return my power3. I simply shipped it back as it was in the mail at the time....I imagine it will be a couple of weeks for the cryo-treated power2 replacement...meanwhile I'm mightly impressed with the Audition power cord I bought from him. I'm using acoustic zen satori and matrix wires and am very happy with them but it makes you wonder what his speaker and interconnects are like. They are doing the correct thing, replacing a recall with a better product...I can live with that. Anyone comparing their speaker and interconnects with the big boys?
According to Rick, the person in charge of testing the Power 3 cords didn't know what he was doing and wasn't testing the cords correctly.They may be alright but Rick didn't want to take take any chances and made the recall.He's probably losing money initially but is anticipating long range sales and is using good marketing savvy.I am anxious to get the Power 2's and will post my findings.