Virtual Dynamics Recall

I guess everyone knows about the recall on the power 3's. Has anyone already got your cryo treated power 2's yet.
bro57
Thanks for the encouragement,Bluenose.It seems the better I get my system the more I keep telling myself," can it really get better?" The answer is yes.I really do want to live with this sound for a while,though.Thanks again Rick from Virtual Dynamics for a good deal.I don't have a hum problem,though.Can't make a suggestion other than to call Rick.Sounds like a ground problem interaction with one of the components.Have your tried the cable somewhere besides the amp?
Looking good, looking good. Bluenose, I have everything hooked into a Monster HTS 2000 right now. Maybe some day down the road I may experiment with it out of the system, but so far I'm getting fantastic results with it in.

Bro, let us know when and how you are able to resolve your problem. I'm sure we could learn from your experience one way or another. Good luck.
Gunbei, yesterday I moved the power2 off the tt and put it on my small panamax that I run plugged into the monster. The reason for this was to use the on/off switch of the panamax for the pam [no switch] and two outboard power supplies which I plug into the panamax. Well, on a whim I put the panamax on the power2 into the wall and connected the cd and tt into the panamax with the pre.....played the nylons again[any a lot of other stuff on vinyl...it was incredable .... this was the best I've ever heard vinyl sound here.voices sound so alive.....then in the evening I played cds....again the same level of improvement. I'm one very happy camper......enjoy the tunes, everyone. Bro57, give Rick a call. See what he thinks...Sherod, I'm sitting here with this big silly grin on my face...I'll live with this...
Bluenose,it's funny you mentioned the big,silly grin on your face.My wife asked me last night why I had one on mine. This is day three of VD P2 in system.Sound continues to get better,especially in bass and midrange.Voices are becoming more palpable and coherent.I am amazed how much noise comes through your outlets and when reducing or eliminating it,more music comes through.I think about the time back in 1978,79 when I was reading TAS,Stereophile,and The Audio Critic and I began to lean stronger towards the views of Editor Peter Aczel until he wrote one day that cables( either power,interconect or speaker) make no difference in sound quality.Boy,what a letdown for me when he was my hero.Needless to say I stopped my subscription and began my pursuit of choosing good cables.Thanks again Virtual Dynamics for pursuing the truth of the laws of physics.
Just thought I would let everyone know about the hum problem.
JC audio E-mailed me and told me to try lifting the grounds. Well it worked! No more hum. I want thank JC Audio for the help. I had been without my system for just a little to long. I was going crazy! Well now back to the break-in process.