Viva vs. WAVAC amps

Anyone heard both brands and have any comments on
sound or reliability? I understand Viva is represented
by same people that imports Jadis and they were very rude
to me on two occassions when I was considering their amps.
Have they improver their manners or should I avoid Viva
products?
gvwaudio
These products are not represented by the same people. Wavac is by tmh audio who is the US Importer for WAVAC Audio, Köchel, Miyabi, Pure Silver Co.

Viva was originally represented by Victor Goldstein of Fanfare in New York until about January of 2000. He also (previously) brought in Jadis and now represents the German Physics line. If you received rude treatment concerning either Jadis or Viva, It was someone other than Victor Goldstein, as he is a gentleman.

Viva is currently brought in to the USA through Dallas, TX. By an importer/audio dealer. The owner of Viva is Giampietro Schembri of Grisignano, Italy.

As far as performance, the Wavac is one of the best amps of its type ever built. I have heard all these mentioned, except for the German Physics. The Lamm amps are also worth consideration, as they are a very stable product and offer extraordinary performance with excellent reliability.

For the record, I own none of these currently.
Can't comment on the Viva amps, but I did own a Wavac, and I agree with Albert. They have stunning transparency, great soundstaging, dynamics, detail, and liquidity. They even have bass!! Not your typical SET. I found my Wavac to be a step above my Art Audio Jota in almost every category, and certainly one of if not THE best amp I've owned. Speaker compatibility caused me to sell, but alas...I miss it!!
I have heard both, not at the same time and own WAVAC md-805M.

To me, my ears and system Wavac are flawless with the right speaker and the holy grail of valve amps.

IMHO
I heard the Viva Fono with the Viva Solista.IME the Fono is the best phono stage I have ever heard.I contemplated purchasing the Fono and returned to the Dealer for several listening sessions.
The more I listened the more the economy shrunk and I was forced to forgo the purchase.If you are into vinyl the Viva Fono is a must audition.
Albert,I was told that Profundo in California is the importer
of Viva
Profundo took over after Terry had it here in Dallas. I don't know the linkage that was involved in this last transfer of distribution.

I saw Bob at CES, he's a very nice and polite person. I hope he does well with VIva.