Von Schweikert VR 3

Was wondering if anyone out there has had any experience with these. I would love to hear your comments and observations. Also, in comparison to Vandersteen 2C Sigs, are these better or worse?
128x128ejineffect
Close your spacing between the speakers up to 7-8 feet ane reduce the toe in. The large distance between them is likely leaving a hole in the middle of the soundstage. You are compensating for this with the extreme toe in.
Close your spacing between the speakers up to 7-8 feet ane reduce the toe in. The large distance between them is likely leaving a hole in the middle of the soundstage. You are compensating for this with the extreme toe in.
I agree, mine are about 7 ft apart, with no toe-in. I don't have any speakers that image well more than about 7-8 ft apart. My Sttafs are set at about 5 1/2 ft and throw a big sound stage.
According to the owner,these speakers have been sitting untouched for about 4 years. They seem to have just needed some breaking in. I've been playing them as much as possible for about 10 days now. At Bdgregory's suggestion, I've returned them to the original starting placement, approx. 7ft apart, facing straight ahead, no toe-in. Vocals are now locked in focus. I guess they were just stiff! Thanks to all for the guidance!!