Warmer sounding Solid State

Having some technical issues with my Marantz PM8005 interferring with other gear in my setup.  Sounds great with my Dali Oberon 5s though.  Any other manufacturers make a solid state that has a “warmer” sound like the Marantz?  Slightly rolled off highs, good midrange and full bass?  

10000_hz_legend
Warmer sounding SS is/are finely designed and executed devices that have very low distortion levels. Both odd & even order harmonic distortions are essentially negligible.
That's what makes them sound "different" and often more engaging and listenable. 
If you're committed to a new amp to achieve the results you're looking for ( priced lowest to highest):

McCormack DNA 0.5
Jeff Rowland Model 2
Pass Labs XA 30.5 

None offer monster truck power, but are terrific sounding amps that lean in that direction.

if you can address it from the source, look into the Musical Paradise MP-D2 DAC. Tubed rectifier and output, swappable caps and DAC chips. It'll warm the hell out of your system for $880, and it almost infinitely tweakable.
Im still liking my modwright kwi 200...descent power w/warmth....some earlier posts about guitar amps/tubes vs ss...come on I love my dr z amps...but this is audio...lol...aight!
One brief mention of Sunfire above, but worth repeating. They have two sets of outputs, one "voltage" and one "current" so you can use for a more tube-like sound if needed and change it if you ever go to a different speaker. Bob Carver is a somewhat controversial designer, but these are amps that punch above their weight.
Odyssey and Pass are other good choices, with the Pass costing more and arguably for good reason. Cheers,
Spencer