Wedding Music - Recommendations for Program

Hi,
I'm helping to plan the music for a relative's upcoming wedding and was wondering if you could provide me with ideas on music for the ceremony that are not so cliche. The music will be provided by a string quartet. I need help, esp. for the processional and want to avoid: Bach Joy of Man's Desiring, Wagner Lohengrin, Pachelbel Canon in D. Any ideas? My brain is fading, Mendelssohn? Brahms? Schubert? Offenbach?
classicjazz
Thanks. I'll have to dig through my collection. I love Bach's solo cello sonatas but don't know how they'd work arranged. I concur on the contemporary music drivel; I think the choice of music can really make the wedding the more memorable...

Don't think Led Zeppelin will make the cut, though.
Didn't Led Zeppelin do an entire album dedicated to church music?

I think it was titled "Houses Of The Holy"
We did not have music @ the ceremony (judge's chambers), but did play music by Vince Guraldi (Peanuts:-) @ the reception. This was our first choice. Don't know how this would translate to a string quartet, but it might be interesting/memorable (it certainly was @ ours and the guests loved it). We work hard to be stuffy (in my family), but we just can't do it right. LOL.
OK: Here's another one. I just asked my wife what we would have chosen if we would have had a string quartet in the judge's chambers. Together we decided that it would have been a medly of "The Hustle" and "The Love Boat" theme (should be easy to do with strings).