What amps for Maggies?

I'm considering a Maggie setup for my new dedicated home theater with 3.6s up front. What amps does everyone like with the Maggies? What works and what doesn't? BTW, the room will be approx 26'x21'x10'.
dfwlistener
The Wolcott mono block amps and the Atma-Sphere MA-2 OTL mono blocks both drive the Magneplanar 3.6s very well. Excellent matches to this speaker.
Spectron amps will really drive all the drivers in the Maggies 3.6R with absolute control. I tested the Maggies 3.6R at the dealer with a Mcintosh integrated amp and with a Classe integrated amp. I then drove it in my setup with a Krell integrated amp. It wasn't until I brought the Spectron Musician III SE that the Maggies started to sing. The other amps never really got to control the bass driver. The bass was lite and and lacked pitch definition. With the Spectron amp, the base is deep, taught and fast. The mid-range has more weight and the highs are really controlled. There is not tweeter glare at all.

I've added a second Spectron Musician III SE to my setup. The Spectron amp can easily be bridged for mono-block use. With these two amps now, I get deeper bass with more texture definition and resolution throughout the audio spectrum. The sound just gets gets way better in every aspect with these amps in mono-block set up.
Guys,

Thanks for the great responses. I will look into each suggestion. My local maggie dealer recommended NAD Master series. Anyone know anything about them with maggies? He is also an Audio Research dealer which if I remember from years past was usually a great combo with maggies but I didn't see any recommendations for ARC. Any thoughts? Also, I'm not sure I want to "burn" tubes in a theater setup which will see a lot more use. Any more thoughts? Also, I'm in the Dallas area if any of you are local.

Thanks again
Dale
Dale,

I'm in Dallas. I didn't suggest ARC because my favorite ARC is the Ref 600 MK2, which has proven to be unreliable in some systems.

If you want solid state, the Classe Omega is excellent, I mentioned it near the front of this thread.

If you’re exclusively home theater, my suggestions for tube are probably off base. I automatically think high end two channel when I see Maggies mentioned.
Wyred4Sound. I use these on my Maggie 3.5Rs and have taken them to the president of Scaena Loudspeakers. On $44K+ speakers they were AMAZING!