What are the weak points of Pass amps and pre-amps ?

Though there are perhaps better transistor amps, but Pass seems to be an excellent choice for many.
What is your experience with them, if you could elaborate ? Integrateds as well.
inna
the new XP-22 has an off switch, not familiar with the new phono stages, and the amps have always had a standby and a separate off switch...
j35, yes the new models XP-22 & XP-27 do have a power off switch at the IEC connection. That switch is more for when you would disconnect and unplug the unit. It is not meant as an on - off switch in the traditional sense of a switch that would be located on the front of a pre amp or phono stage. Pass Labs equipment is designed to be powered up at all times for best performance.
Perhaps I have the wrong model but I thought the Coda Continuum 8 amplifier is a high biased A/AB amplifier not 150 watts pure class A. With regard to whether the X series or XA series is "better," I assumed the XA would be preferred but when I talked to Kent at Pass Labs he steered me toward the X series for my speakers (Thiels)...he said the X series would be a better match. So I was prepared to spend significantly more money but I ended up with a X150.8 and its one of the most harmonically rich and detailed amplifiers I’ve ever heard. So much so I was thinking about trying one of their preamps.
Note, one could fry an egg on a hot EAR 890 amp, it’s that hot for the chassis and transformers, dangerous to touch after 1/2 hour.  Pass amps currently list their temperature at 127 degrees, above warm and slightly hot.  
The weakness of Pass (I live in France) :- not unexpensive- of course there are better one at much higher price- hard to find used- " It will become clear that they lack realism in the individual focus of voices and instruments. When you listen to voices and instruments in real they are very small and direct. The Pass Labs preamp and power amp are not able to create the intimate focus as in real."I completely disagree after having played piano for over 35 years and along with a musician who has recorded as a soloist backed  the Concertgebouw the Beethoven Violin concerto. We could listen both to the rehearsal (hall empty) and to the concert (sold out). This is the point of other musicians
- User manual could be clearer- No Trade in available in France (they should had this point on their binding contracts with their distributors added) so upgrade is almost unaffordable.- IMHO, their amps are better than their pre
Pros :- keep on upgrading, trying new ideas and finding new solutions- can reach them and have you're questions answers quickly
- Pretty much on the melomane (music lover) side - faithfulness - rather than on the audiophile (sound lover) -more pleasure even if it implies distortion -.Some are melomane, some are audiophile, both points of view are equally respectable. I'm a melomane.
IMHO,  they are not designed to please everybody but to WYHIWIOTS (What You Hear Is What Is On The Support) .
So it's more a matter of love or dislike.
I love them.