What brand did you leave Rega for?

What brand did you go to when you left Rega? Why did you jump ship?

I want to get a new table and move up to a higher level. I have only had entry level Rega's for the last 20 years, planer1 and RPG1.
mswobo
Way back in the day, more than 25 years ago I ALMOST bought a Rega table to replace a Denon tt UNTIL I listened to a SOTA Sapphire. Indeed there was a big difference and I purchased the SOTA.
Rega Planar 2 >> Nottingham Interspace w/Rega PB300 >> Nottingham Interspace with Nottingham arm >> Nantais Lenco L78 replinth with SME series III >> Nantais Lenco L75 Monster replinth with AT 1005 mkII and Grace 747 arms. Go Idlers!
I went from a Rega Planar 2 (my first TT) to a Pink Triangle, retaining the RB250 tonearm on the PT. This was about 25 years ago though and there have been many more since then! The PT was a massive step-up from the Rega at the time.
Rega Planar 3 to Oracle Delphi II, III and V, Sota Sapphire, Star and Cosmos IV, Transrotor Fat Bob, Custom PTP Lenco L75, Custom plinth Technics SP10, Solid Aluminum plinth Empire 208 and assorted others.
Is interesting to see most of the posters here went from a 1st or 2nd tier rega to a much higher end table (both cost and performance). I think in the $1000 to $1500 range the RP6 is a hard one to beat (I got a steal on mine). Looking forward to trying a AT33PTG/II cart on it very soon.