What is the one CD you can't find?

Years ago I had listened to an audiophile test album with a white cover and little credits to go on the back side. I fell in love with it immediatly. The owner of the album was kind enough to make me a tape but would not part with it at any price. Later I discovered that members of the band Steps Ahead played on it, and even released one of the tunes on their cd. I have searched for years to find it on either cd or vynal yet have never come across it.This would be my greatest find. Just wondering how many others have a similar situation.And what is the one cd you just can't get?
ghost_rider
My Latest quest is Pat Travers Black Pearl. I belive it was issued on CD and then pulled of the racks. If anyone can find this pearl I would be amazed and gratefull.

Happy New Year to all!!!
The late Karl L. King (The Golden Dragon) PIANO version and overture. Not sure where to find it. Not sure if was even produced on cd. If anyone knows where, get in touch with me.
I am in search of the original Johnny Cash Man in Black cd. It was recorded upon his return from Vietnam in the early seventies. It has billy Graham on it as well. This was a master piece album to me and although I have found hacked up vinyl versions I have not found it on CD. Any one know or have this one???
In the early 80's (if memory serves me) Ry Cooder came to London to gig, and performed a half hour or so set on the as was 'Old Grey Whistle Test' program by the Beeb. On it he did a version of 'How can a poor man stand such times and live'. It a version without the accordion and lasts 7 minutes or so. Brilliant. If only I could get a copy.