What is your most beautiful component?

Sound qualities set aside... What is the most beautiful component in your system. If you can please provide links to a picture of it. For me it is my Basis 1400 turntable. This turntable is a piece of art. Unfortunately, I cannot find Basis' home page.
128x128tok20000
My Jadis Eurythmie speakers. While they don't have the finish of the Sonus Faber Homage series cabinets, they have a look which makes them special enough. They sound pretty good too... :^)
Toss up: Basis 2001 in black. Cary SLI-80. Silverline Sonatina II in rosewood. Funny, your question made me realize that I've been gravitating to gear that both looks and sounds good. Why looks? Well, the system is my living room! When is the last time you bought a sofa or table for your living room based purely on functionality, ignoring looks?
Art
Barclay X-1 CD-Drive

,best CD Drive ever and the most beautiful component ever build :)
Hey Maxxc,

Agree with you re: the Focus Audio 688's - mine are Burr Piano walnut. I also have a pair of Focus Audio 888's in the Burr Piano Oak and they are visually stunning . . . so it's a toss up for the "1A" spot. The looks and comments from friends that drop in are priceless - without exception everyone has to touch them. The best part is then when they eventually hear them :))) !!

That said, runners up for the "Miss Most Beautiful Component" are (drum roll please) . . .

1b) Pathos New ClassicOne or Original Leonardo CD 9.3 (in work office)

1c) Aurum Cantus V3M (in home office) - Cherry with Piano black fascia

1d) Yamamoto Headphone Amp (in home office) Hand made in Cherry

Marry Christmas,
Garry