What kind of power cord comes with expensive gear

I was just pondering power cords today . I started wondering what kind of power cords come with expensive gear . Over A few grand up to cost no object pieces . If they come with run of the mill black rubber shielding cords i can convince myself to never buy an aftermarket power cable again .

Any owners of said equipment or with knowledge on this subject please chime in .
128x128maplegrovemusic
It makes more sense for the expensive amp maker to include the cheap black one and NOT increase the cost of the amp then let the new owner spend whatever on whatever he wants IF they feel they make a difference.

Of the 2 camps:

The Believers will want to choose their own sound/flavor.

The Non-Believers will be glad they didn't have to pay extra for snake oil.

Win/Win.
Onemug is correct. Expensive gear just comes with a regular stock cord. A company's $30,000 amp will come with the same cord as their $3,000 amp. Their thought process is just as Onemug described.

I've talked to a couple of designers, and it's not that they feel that power cords do not matter, but they know that their customers are probably not going to use their stock cord anyway. Since they don't know what each individual consumer will prefer, they just leave that decision up to the end user.

At least they still throw a power cord in the box, they don't bother putting interconnects in the box anymore.
"If they come with run of the mill black rubber shielding cords i can convince myself to never buy an aftermarket power cable again."

Just think how much more $$$ will be in your retirement account! :>)
I do not want a component maker to ship a component with an expensive cord and charge me for it! No, thank you!

I will select the cord which matches best and is complementary to my rig. It would be a mistake for these companies to supply a cord which may sound good on their voicing system(s) but may not in fact be a fantastic cord.

Component makers without expertise in cabling should do exactly as they are, supplying a basic cord. Of course, this doesn't give anywhere near the performance potential of the component, but it's a lot better than leaving selection of power cables up to people who have no idea what your rig is and what sounds good to you! If component makers supplied high end cables, depending upon the cables that could actually be a negative, paying for a device which would hinder performance.

And, yes, some component designers/manufacturers are clueless about cabling. :(