what power conditioner?

I would like to know what type of power conditioner do you guys recomend for a hometheater?What I have in mind to achive a better video quality and a better or sweeter sound, like more detail.also I would like to power my amp and surge protect my whole system.My system is the following.marting logan ascent front,theater center,aeon surrounds.B&k reference 7270 amp 200x7,reference 50 processor.mitsubishi hi-def tv.onkyo dvd player dv 939.monster cable M1000i rca interconect.

regards,Armando
armandito
Don't like conditioners, but put my vote on equi-tech. It is balanced power and not reallly a conditioner. There are differences between the equi-tech stand alone units and their wall units. You should call the company and visit them web site to explore these differences.
I didn't like the low wattage, high price, and heavy heat of a powerplant, so I looked for an alternative. I bought a used Richard Gray Power Company 300 for $550. The music seemed to come alive. It had extra energy. It also worked wonders with my son's Pioneer receiver based system. Then I bought a second one, and the improvement was noticable, but not as great as with the first RGPC. I'm very pleased.

Be aware that I do not think the RPGC works well with equipment that has a very well regulated power supply. Some people have not found any improvement. It appears that those who have not found improvement have very highend equipment. In fact, that occurred with a Stereophile review, which could not find the RGPC to work with his system.

You really should try it first.